This position is only for interns who can commit to this job for no less than 6 months!!!
Automation is a critical part helping our product moving toward DevOps. Our NTAS (Nokia Telephony Application Server) product is the first containerized telecommunication product providing best services to global tire1 customers. We have a critical task to develop automation scripts for this product on the Robot framework. Robot Framework is a generic test automation framework for acceptance testing and acceptance test-driven development (ATDD). It has easy-to-use tabular test data syntax and it utilizes the keyword-driven testing approach. Its testing capabilities can be extended by test libraries implemented either with Python or Java, and users can create new higher-level keywords from existing ones using the same syntax that is used for creating test cases.
1. In Nokia TAS project, you will learn and gain hands-on experience of applying all the cutting edge technologies in real product as listed but not limited below with quick customer feedback.
Virtualization: KVM, VMware
NFV and VNFM
2. Through Robot automation, you will learn and contribute to：
TDD – Test Driven Development
CI – Continuous Integration
DevOps – Development and Operation Integration
1. Specific Skills, knowledge and competencies:
– Basic knowledge of Telecommunication System and Protocol knowledge, familiar with IMS is a plus
– Good programming expertise in Linux/Unix
– Good expertise in software development with Python & Shell programming are must; XML, C/C++, JAVA are preferred
– Good knowledge of software development process, software product life cycle, Agile dev experiences preferred
2. General competencies:
– Proactive & Initiative
– Good communication skills
– Good team-work for cooperation
– Passionate, Accountability, Ability of learning, Open mind
– Able to work effectively under pressure
请符合以上条件且学校同意外出实习的同学将您的简历在2017年4月10日前发送至qingdaorecruit@alcatel-lucent.com 。 (请将您中、英文简历保存在一份Word文件中并以您的姓名汉语拼音作为文件名，邮件中的Subject栏请您按此格式填写：姓名+学校+专业+学历+毕业时间+研发部实习生)。