Oceanblue Cloud has an exciting opportunity in our network planning team. We are looking for a Senior Network Architect to be responsible for design and operational support of existing network services and infrastructure, growth of the OBC global network, and the research and introduction of new technology solutions. You must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. be detail oriented, possess the ability to analyze and problem solve as well as prioritize tasks to complete requests and meet deadlines. The ability to work effectively as a team contributor, as a team leader, and independently/self-directed is a must. The candidate in this role will be required to work in a consultative manner directly with vendors, Customer Support teams, and R&D teams to deliver projects which may include the following responsibilities:
- Create detailed design, implementation, operational and test documentation that enable a successful Solution Deployment.
- Work closely with Product Line Management and R&D teams to manage solution issues and product evolution
- Consult with and analyze business needs, recommend solutions, and provide effort/cost estimate guidance
- Design, develop, and test network systems, supporting tools, and solutions to address user/business needs
- Prepare detailed specifications and end to end Visio designs for implementation and support of network solutions
- Conduct root cause analysis of network device, system, and service related incidents
- Provide support to customers integrating customer networks with OBC AI-Connection products
- The work is frequently on-site with vendors, with travel a requirement (approx 20-40% of the time)
Basic Qualifications: (required)
- “Make it happen” attitude, inventive, resourceful and flexible in a fast-paced, challenging and ever changing environment.
- Bachelor’s degree (additional years of experience may offset degree requirement)
- Minimum of 10 yrs experience in networking
- Minimum of 3 yrs experience in ISP.
- Expert level experience designing, managing, and supporting sophisticated network environments
- Expert level experience designing, managing, and supporting WAN connectivity
- Expert level experience architecting and designing the related artifacts used in the implementation of end to end network solutions (including: System Interaction Diagrams, Logical Design Diagrams, Physical Design Diagrams, Network Diagrams, Data Flow Diagrams, Non-Functional Requirements, etc.)
- In depth knowledge of industry protocols including TCP/IP, MPLS, BGP, OSPF, ISIS, IPSec and VLANs.
- Expert knowledge of Software Defined Networking (SDN) engineering, concepts, service models (IaaS, PaaS, etc), deployment models, practical implementations, operations, security and future trends
- Detailed knowledge of various hypervisor and virtualization technologies such as KVM, VMware ESXi, Docker, XEN, LXC, etc.
- Knowledge of public cloud platform(AWS,Azure,Alicloud)
Preferred Qualifications: (desired)
- CCIE (SP&RS)，PMP
- Experience in working within very large managed projects and programs
- Influences others outside of the team to ensure goals are met and conflicts are resolved