Hong Kong Applied Science and Technology Research Institute Company Limited
working place : HK
salary : Negotiable
Application box : email@example.com
Senior Engineer, SDN/NFV Networking Software
- Perform R&D on network virtualization technologies, such as NFV (Network Function Virtualization), SDN (Software Defined Networking), SFC (Service Function Chaining), MEC (Mobile Edge Computing), to evolve next generation mobile network.
- Software development and integration of key modules for LTE networks such as, LTE EPC, NFV orchestrator, NFV infrastructure (NFVI) platform.
- Research major open projects related to cloud/NFV: OPNFV, ONP, OpenStack, OpenDaylight, ONOS, DPDK.
- Bachelor’s degree with 6+ years of experience, or Master’s degree with 3+ years of experience in Computer Science, Engineering or Telecommunications related studies, or PhD holder in related area. Less experience (including fresh graduates) will be considered for Engineer position.
- Knowledge of computer networks and protocols.
- Knowledge and solid experience in C/C++ programming; Python, Java, Golang would be a plus.
- Knowledge/experience in open projects on: DPDK, OPNFV, ONP, OpenStack, OpenDaylight, ONOS, would be a plus.
- Knowledge and experience in SDN switches, would be a plus.
- Networking technologies such as VxLAN, BGP, would be a plus.
- Linux networking & virtualization: Kernel network stack, OVS, KVM/Qemu, libvirt, LXC/Docker, would be a plus.
- Fluent in English, good written and oral communications skills.